The management of Kenyatta University offers students a wide range of courses related to certificate in nursing.
Thus, you can choose from multiple Health and Science related programs at Kenyatta University.
Indeed, we have realized that the question lingering on some admission applicants’ minds is whether Kenyatta University offers a certificate in nursing program.
Now, relax because we will give you every vital information and explanation regarding this question.
So, does Kenyatta University offer a certificate in nursing? Indeed, check out the answer just below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Kenyatta University Certificate Courses Available
Now, does Kenyatta University offer certificate courses? Indeed, Kenyatta University offers many certificate courses for students studying up to the certificate level.
Indeed, Kenyatta University offers the following certificate courses to applicants seeking admission to read certificate programs at the university:
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education
- Certificate in Film and Theatre Arts
- Certificate in Digital Animation
- Certificate in Music
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Sports Administration
- Certificate in Security and Correctional Science (Kenya Prisons Service only)
- Intensive English Certificate
- Certificate in French
- Certificate in German
- Certificate in Japanese
- Certificate in Chinese Language and Culture
As you can see from the above list, there has yet to be a nursing certificate course at Kenyatta University.
However, Kenyatta University offers a diploma in nursing as an alternative.
Checklist Of Related Courses To Certificate In Nursing
In the first place, does KU offer nursing? Indeed, this is an exciting question, and Kenyatta University offers nursing as a program to applicants.
Remember that you cannot read the certificate in nursing at Kenyatta University now.
However, the following list of programs at the university are also related to nursing and can suit your needs:
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health
- Bachelor of Science in Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health
- Bachelor of Health Service Management
- Bachelor of Science in. Conservation Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Population Health
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in Health Records and Information Management.
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health
- Diploma in Physical Education
- Diploma in Mortuary Sciences
The above shows that you have multiple programs if you are applying for admission to read nursing and health-related courses at Kenyatta University.
Indeed, some programs above are diploma programs, and others are degree programs at Kenyatta University.
Nevertheless, you must remember that you should have the required grades and cluster points to gain admission to Kenyatta University.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Kenyatta University checklist of diploma courses offered
- Kenyatta University courses and cluster points
- Moi University Checklist of courses and cluster points.
- Checklist of Arts Courses at Moi University
- Checklist of Business Courses at Moi University
- Moi University Student Portal Login – How to register and reset your password
- University of Pretoria Courses and Requirements
- Clickup UP Student Portal Login
- Arts Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
- UON Eclass student portal login – How to register and reset your password
- University Courses for Arts Students
- Businesses Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
We are happy that Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, remember to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.