The management of Kenyatta University offers a wide range of courses related to certificate in nursing to students. Thus, you have a multiple of Health and Science related programs you can choose from at Kenyatta University.
Truly, Educareguide has realized that the question that has been lingering on the minds of some admission applicants is whether Kenyatta University offers certificate in nursing program.
Now, relax because, we are going to give every important answer and explanation you need as far is this question is concerned. So, does Kenyatta University really offer certificate in nursing? Indeed, check out the answer just below.
Kenyatta University Certificate Courses Available
Surely, Kenyatta University offers the following certificate courses to applicants seeking admission to read certificate programs at the university:
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education
- Certificate in Film and Theatre Arts
- Certificate in Digital Animation
- Certificate in Music
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Sports Administration
- Certificate in Security and Correctional Science (Kenya Prisons Service only)
- Intensive English Certificate
- Certificate in French
- Certificate in German
- Certificate in Japanese
- Certificate in Chinese Language and Culture
As you can see from the above list, there isn’t a certificate course in nursing at Kenyatta University. However, Kenyatta university offers the following list health and science programs related nursing.
Checklist Of Related Courses To Certificate In Nursing
Though you cannot read certificate in nursing at Kenyatta University. However, the following list of programs at the university are also suitable and related to nursing:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health
- Bachelor of Health Service Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Records and Information Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in. Conservation Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Population Health
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health
- Diploma in Physical Education
- Diploma in Mortuary Sciences
From the above, it shows that, people who are applying for admission to read nursing and health related courses at Kenyatta University have multiples of programmes to choose from.
Certainly, I must emphasize that some of the programs above are diploma programs whiles others are degree programs at Kenyatta University.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that you should obtain the right grades and cluster point to gain admission to this popular tertiary institution.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Kenyatta University checklist of diploma courses offered
- Kenyatta University courses and cluster points
- Moi University Checklist of courses and cluster points.
- Checklist of Arts Courses at Moi University
- Checklist of Business Courses at Moi University
- Moi University Student Portal Login – How to register and reset your password
- University of Pretoria Courses and Requirements
- Clickup UP Student Portal Login
- Arts Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
- UON Eclass student portal login – How to register and reset your password
- University Courses for arts students
- Businesses Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us. Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.