As always, we have all the details you need to know about the Communication Studies courses in Legon, University of Ghana.
Indeed, Communication is increasingly becoming a very lucrative field for people who desire to become top professionals in organizations.
As a result, a reputable academic institution such as the University of Ghana continues to mount very modern courses to train professionals in this area of endeavour.
Assuredly, in this guide, you will find out the following details about the Communication Studies programs at Legon:
- Does UG offer a Bachelor Degree course in Communication?
- If not, can I read a MA, MPhil, or a PhD in Communication Studies at Legon?
- What then are the details of the course in terms of Fees, Duration and Mode of Study?
Please find the answers to all the above questions right below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does UG offer a Bachelor Degree course in Communication?
Interestingly, many people interested in communication studies can read the as a first degree at UG.
But does the University of Ghana offer this program as a Bachelor degree?
Factually speaking, the University of Ghana does not offer communication studies for a first degree.
If so, then can I study Communication Studies as a Master program at Legon?
Please find the answer right below.
MA, MPhil, PhD In Communication Studies at Legon
Now, does the University of Ghana offer MA, MPhil, and PhD In Communication Studies?
Yes, indeed, UG offers these postgraduate courses in Communication Studies.
For this reason, you can read the following courses at Legon:
- MA in Communication Studies
- MPhil in Communication Studies
- PhD in Communication Studies
Now, what is the admission requirements to read the above programs at UG? Please find out about that on our website in the related guides below.
Also, check the period it will take to complete these postgraduate programmes right below.
The Duration Of Study, Masters In Communication At Legon
Now, how long does it take to complete the Legon Communication Masters Course? In this regard:
- MA in Communication Studies: – It takes between one and a half to two years to complete this program.
- MPhil in Communication Studies: – It takes between one and a half to two years to complete this program.
- PhD in Communication Studies: – It takes between one to two years to complete this program.
So what then will be the mode of study? Let us find about that also below.
Mode Of Study, Legon Communication Masters Program
Are the Legon Postgraduate In Communication Studies a Regular, Sandwich Or Distance Program?
Now does the University of Ghana offers the MSc Communication program on a Regular, Sandwich, or Distance basis.
In this regard, I cant confidently tell you that the university offers Communication courses only on a Regular and Sandwich basis.
Thus, you must go to the main university campus at Legon, Accra as a full-time student to study this program.
Therefore you will have some difficulty if you are a worker or a professional doing a full-time job.
We will update you whenever the university starts offering the course Distance Learning basis.
For this reason, you should subscribe for notification from our site to keep up to date on all educational news in Ghana and beyond.
Very importantly, you should remember that you will do some of the coursework online. For this reason, you must have a laptop, access to the internet and be very knowledgeable in using computers for online learning.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- When will Legon send admission letters to successful applicants, Admissions
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.