The Management of University Of Nairobi – UON provides the UON Eclass Student Portal Login in order to further aid the Teaching and Learning process in the university.
Right now , as a student of UON, there are certain portals that you should be familiar with for the smooth completion of your programme and graduation. Particularly, these portals are:
In this regard, you should be aware of the:
- First, the UON” student portal login account
- Next, UON learning online platform and
- Also, the UON result check portal.
Thus, for the purposes of this guide, we will explain the details about the UON MIS portal.
Now, check the UON login link right below.
UON Eclass Portal Login Link
Now, follow these steps to login to your uoneclass portal account:
- First, click HERE to go to the University Of Nairobi student Login page;
- Second, enter student registration number and password in the links provided below;
- Lastly, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your uon portal.
Indeed, the smis.uonbi.ac.ke eclass login Link gives you all the information you need about your UON student status.
Truly, the UON eclass login offers you the opportunity to perform several functions regarding your status with the university.
If you don’t have a login account already, then use the procedure below to create one.
How To Create Uonbi Student Email
Now how do I create my UON Student Portal Account?
After a successful admission into the university, UON gives you a unique student registration number. Thus, you will use this registration number to register for portal.
Truly, please remember that you will enter a preferred password during the registration process.
Very importantly, remember to use a password that is very strong which others cannot easily guess.
After successfully registering for the student portal, you can now use your registration number and password to login to the portal.
UON Student Portal Login Page Details
The UON student login portal is the Student Information System designed by the university to maintain a comprehensive data on every student at UON.
Thus, the portal for students at UON keeps among other things, the following information:
- Verify your Student Personal Information
- Find out Courses that you’ve registered for the semester or trimester.
- Also, it stores your UON exam result so as to calculate your CGPA
- It keeps your student financial details at UON, thereby know how much fees you’ve paid and how much you are owing.
Now, are you wondering some of the information you will find when you sign in to your UON student portal? Well, check it out right below.
UON Student Portal Password Reset
Definitely, you can follow the steps below on how to reset your password at UON:
- First, click HERE to reset your UON student portal account.
- Secondly, you must make sure that your UON Email is active before you start to reset your UON student portal login password.
- Thirdly, when you enter your Reference number and select “Reset Password”, a password reset link is sent to your email.
- Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you UON student password.
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password subsequently.
Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep it in safe place for the future.
I believe all your confusion surrounding the UON Eclass Student Portal is resolved.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Moi University Student Portal Login
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- Business courses at Moi University
- Business courses at UON – University of Nairobi
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others