The Management of the University Of Nairobi – UON provides the UON Eclass Student Portal Login further to aid the Teaching and Learning process in the university.
Right now, as a student of UON, there are specific portals that you should be familiar with for the smooth completion of your programme and graduation. Notably, these portals are:
In this regard, you should be aware of the following:
- First, the UON” student portal login account
- Next, UON learning online platform and
- Also, the UON result check portal.
Thus, this guide explains the details of the UON MIS portal.
Now, check the UON login link right below.
UON Eclass Portal Login Link
Now, follow these steps to login to your uoneclass portal account:
- First, click here to go to the University Of Nairobi student Login page;
- Second, enter the student registration number and password in the links provided below;
- Lastly, click the “Login” button to sign in to your UON portal.
Indeed, the smis.uonbi.ac.ke eclass login Link gives you all the information you need about your UON student status.
Honestly, the UON Eclass login allows you to perform several functions regarding your status with the university.
If you don’t have a login account, use the procedure below to create one.
How To Create Uonbi Student Email
Now how do I create my UON Student Portal Account?
When UON admits you, it gives you a unique student registration number.
Thus, you will use this registration number to register for portal.
Please remember that you will enter a preferred password during the registration process.
Remember to use a strong password that others cannot easily guess.
After successfully registering for the student portal, you can now use your registration number and password to login to the portal.
UON Student Portal Login Page Details
The UON student login portal is the Student Information System designed by the university to maintain comprehensive data on every student at UON.
Thus, the portal for students at UON keeps, among other things, the following information:
- Verify your Student’s Personal Information
- Find out the Courses that you’ve registered for the semester or trimester.
- Also, it stores your UON exam result to calculate your CGPA
- It keeps your student financial details at UON, thereby knowing how much fees you’ve paid and how much you owe.
Now, are you wondering about some of the information you will find when you sign in to your UON student portal? Well, check it out right below.
UON Student Portal Password Reset
Now how do I change my UON password?
You can follow the steps below on how to reset your password at UON:
- First, click here to reset your UON student portal account.
- Secondly, you must make sure that your UON Email is active before you start to reset your UON student portal login password.
- Thirdly, when you enter your Reference number and select “Reset Password”, a password reset link is sent to your email.
- Next, you will open your email inbox and click on the activation link to set your UON student password.
- Lastly, you enter your new password, which will subsequently be your login password.
Notably, ensure that your login password is one that you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep in a safe place for the future.
I believe we have resolved all your confusion surrounding the UON Eclass Student Portal.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Moi University Student Portal Login
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- Business courses at Moi University
- Business courses at UON – University of Nairobi
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much other information on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.