The Management Of University of Pretoria Offer the following Checklist of accredited Postgraduate Courses and Programme.
Truly, the University Of Pretoria is a highly reputable tertiary institution established in South Africa with the aim of training and grooming human capital and resource needs of South Africa.
Of course, the aim of these prospective students is to read some of the innovative courses for students arts University of Pretoria.
The Postgraduate You Can Study At University Of Pretoria?
Indeed, it isn’t a surprise when people enquire of the Postgraduate courses At University of Pretoria.
Upon successful first degree graduation, you qualify to apply for a postgraduate program.
By the way, Is it worth doing a postgraduate course at the university?
Certainly, it is absolutely beneficial to enrol in a postgraduate course at University Of Pretoria.
A Checklist Of Postgraduate Programs Offered By University Of Pretoria
Indeed, courses offered at University of Pretoria for postgraduate applicants for admission at University of Pretoria.
Now, what are the courses in University Of Pretoria that students who studied have completed first degree can read?
Now, here are the list of University Of Pretoria courses for Masters Degree applicants:
- MA African Languages
- MA African Languages (Coursework)
- MA African-European Cultural Relations (Coursework)
- MA Afrikaans
- MA Ancient Languages and Cultures Studies
- MA Applied Language Studies
- MA Archaeology
- MA Arts Therapies (Coursework)
- MA Audiology
- MA Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- MA Augmentative and Alternative Communication (Coursework)
- MA Clinical Psychology (Coursework)
- MA Counselling Psychology (Coursework)
- MA Creative Writing
- MA Criminology
- MA Digital Culture and Media
- MA Diplomatic Studies (Coursework)
- MA Drama and Film Studies
- MA English
- MA Environment and Society (Coursework)
- MA Fine Arts
- MA French
- MA Geography
- MA German
From the above, it shows that General Arts students have multiples of programmes to choose from University of Pretoria.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that you should obtain the right final grade to gain admission to University Of Pretoria.
What Are The Admission Requirements For University Of Pretoria Postgraduate Courses?
Before you read a masters degree programme at University of Pretoria, you must obtain the following first degree qualification:
- First Class
- Second Class Upper
- Second Class Lower
From the above, what it means is that, the higher your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) the better your chances of obtaining admission.
Which Class Does Universities Of Pretoria Accept For Masters Degree Program?
As a matter of fact, the University of Pretoria for now accept First Class, Second Class Upper and Second Class Lower, for masters program admission.
Sincerely speaking, what this means is that, the University of Pretoria -UP does not accept Third class qualification for masters courses.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Arts Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
- University Courses for arts students
- Businesses Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
- Arts Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Arts Courses at UCC- University of Cape Coast
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Home Economics Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Business Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.