There are many Admission Requirements for applicants who want to at the Trinity Theological Seminary.
Honestly, these multiple entry requirements give applicants the option to apply with the highest and most relevant qualifications they possess.
This guide will explore these categories of applicants and the entry qualification for admission into the Trinity Theological Seminary.
Now, which type of qualifications can I use to apply for degree courses admission at TTS?
Please find all the Degree Courses admission requirements at TTS right below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
TTS Admission Requirements For Degree Programs
As indicated above, Trinity Theological Seminary admits students with different qualifications to read degree programs.
Interestingly, it is not so difficult to meet the degree in Theology admission requirements at TTS, looking at the details below.
In this regard, you can apply to study a degree program at TTS with any of the following qualifications or certificates:
- Wassce or SSSCE Certificate
- GCE O Level and A Level Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- International Baccalaureate Certificate
Now let us take these category of applicants one after the other and explore the entry requirements.
Wassce Applicants, Admission Requirements At TTS
Wassce applicants seeking admission to read degree programs at the Trinity Theological Seminary should possess these requirements:
First, at least credit passes or better (i.e. A1- C6) in three(3) Core Subjects, namely:
- English Language;
- Integrated Science; or Social Studies
Furthermore, you should possess at least credit passes (i.e. A1 to C6) in their (3) elective subjects.
Remember that your elective subjects must relate to the program you want to read.
SSSCE Applicants, Admission Requirements At TTS
Likewise, SSSCE applicants must have at least credit passes or better (i.e. A- D) in all their Core Subjects, especially:
- English Language;
- Mathematics; and
- Integrated Science or Social Studies
Also, applicants should obtain at least three credit passes (i.e. A-D) in their relevant Elective Subjects.
GCE Certificate Holders, Admission Requirement To TTS
GCE Advanced Level applicants must meet these criteria: First, you should pass at least three (3) subjects with a grade of D or better).
Also, you must apply with credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects, including:
- English Language,
- Mathematics, and
Remember that general arts students can replace Science with an Art subject.
Applicants With Diploma Certificate, TTS Admission Require
First, you should apply with a Diploma certificate from recognized universities in Ghana or abroad.
Furthermore, you must have a Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) aggregate of 3.0 or higher.
In that case, the University will allow you to enrol in a 2-year Bachelor of Theology programme.
Therefore, you will enter at Level 300 to study the program.
International Baccalaureate Certificate, Admission Requirements To TTS
Interestingly, the University admits applicants with International Baccalaureate (from French-speaking countries) and other Foreign High School Diploma equivalent to WASSCE.
Also, international applicant will have to attend an Interview as part of the admission requirement.
In this regard, the National Accreditation Board has to evaluate your certificate before TTS will accept it.
Likewise, other International Students with an equivalent certificate may apply for admission.
Remember that your certificates/diplomas should be translated into English if they are not written in English.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Human Resource Management Course In Legon
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Accounting Courses In Legon, Cut Off Point, University Of Ghana Admission Details
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.