In this guide, you will find all the details you need to know about the food and nutrition courses you can study at Knust – The Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology.
Not only that but, but we will also brief you on other courses that home economics students who studied Food and Nutrition at SHS can read at Knust.
So does Knust have and Food and Nutrition course that you can study? Now find the answer right below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does Knust Offer Nutrition And Food Course?
Undoubtedly, most SHS graduates who read Food and Nutrition will want to find a food and nutrition course to study at the university.
But is there such a course known as “Food And Nutrition” at Knust?
Factually there isn’t any course with such a title.
However, it does not mean that home economics students cannot find BSc nutrition at Knust to study for a first degree.
If so, then what is the course available for food and nutrition students to study at Tech?
Assuredly, you will find the answer right below.
BSc. Food Science and Technology At Knust
Indeed, the closest food and nutrition course in Knust for home economics students at Knust is the BSc. Food Science and Technology programme.
Interestingly, the Knust food science program is a first-degree course at the university.
Thus SHS Wassce graduates who read Food and Nutrition can apply to study this program.
Now find the admission requirements to study the Food and Nutrition course at Knust right below.
Food Science And Technology Knust Cut Off Points
The admission requirement to study Bsc Food Science and Technology depends on which qualification you possess.
Thus you can apply with any of the following qualifications:
- Wassce Certificate
- Matured Applicants
- HND Certificate
Now, let’s look at the qualification for Wassce Applicants right below.
Admission Requirement For Wassce Applicants, Food Course At Knust
In this regard, find out the details for Wassce applicants right below:
- Credit passes in three (3) core subjects, including English Language,
- Mathematics and Integrated Science, plus
- Credit passes in any three (3) elective subjects from the
- following: Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Agricultural Science.
Now, what is the Cut-Off point for those who apply to read Bsc Food Science and Technology at Tech?
Specifically, the cut-off point for food and nutrition at Knust is aggregate 18.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How To Check Your Knust Admission Status
- Is Knust Form Out
- How to apply for admission at Knust – Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology
- Knust Courses And Grades 2021 – Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology Programme
- Business Administration Courses In KNUST
- Home Economics courses offered in KNUST
- Business Courses In KNUST
- Is D7 Accepted In KNUST – Admission Requirements For SHS Students
- General Arts Courses At KNUST
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- TTU Degree Courses Offered – Takoradi Technical University Bachelor Programmes
- Courses Offered In UCC – University Of Cape Coast.
- Courses Offered At Legon – University of Ghana – UG
- UDS Courses And Cut Off Points – University For Development Studies
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there is much more content we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.