In this guide, you will find all the details you need to know about the geography courses you can study at Knust – The Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology.
Not only that but, but we will also brief you on other courses that home economics students who studied geography at SHS can read at Knust.
So does Knust have and geography course that you can study? Now find the answer right below.
Does Knust Offer Geography Course?
Undoubtedly, most SHS graduates who read geography will want to find a geography course to study at the university.
But is there such a course known as “geography” at Knust?
Factually there isn’t any course with such a title.
However, it does not mean that general arts students cannot find BSc Geography at Knust to study first degree.
If so, then what is the course available for geography students to study at Tech?
Assuredly, you will find the answer right below.
Geography and Rural Development At Knust
Indeed, the closest geography course in Knust for general arts students at Knust is the B.A. Geography and Rural Development programme.
Interestingly, the Knust Rural Development program is a first-degree course at the university.
Thus SHS Wassce graduates who read geography can apply to study this program.
Now find the admission requirements to study the geography course at Knust right below.
Admission Requirements For BA. Geography and Rural Development
The entry requirement to study BA Geography and Rural Development depends on which qualification you possess.
Thus you can apply with any of the following qualifications:
- Wassce Certificate
- Matured Applicants
- HND Certificate
Now, let’s look at the qualification for Wassce Applicants right below.
Cut-Off Points For Wassce Applicants, Geography Courses At Knust
In this regard, find out the admission requirements for Wassce applicants right below:
- At least grade C6 in THREE (3) Elective Subjects, including Geography,
- At least it would help if you had from A1 to B3 in Geography, and
- From A1 to C6 in any 2 of either: Economics, Religious; StudiesGovernment, Akan; Elective Mathematics; French; English Literature; History; and other SHS Arts Elective subjects
Now, what is the Cut-Off point for those who apply to read BA Geography and Rural Development at Tech?
Specifically, the cut-off point for geography at Knust is aggregate 16.
If you think you qualify for admission, find out how you can apply for admission at Knust by reading the details below.
The Admission Process At Knust
Now, what is the Knust admission process? Let me summarize it briefly for you here.
- First, you need to buy a Knust Application E-voucher;
- Second, you need to login to the Knust Application Portal to complete your admission form online.
- Third, you will scam all your relevant application documents and upload it to the portal.
- Fourthly, you will print out an endorsement form and get a reputable person in society to referee it for you.
- Lastly, you have login to the Knust Admission portal from time to time to check your admission status or the progress of your admission.
Now click here to find the full details of the Admission Process at Knust.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Food And Nutrition Courses At Knust
- How To Check Your Knust Admission Status
- Is Knust Form Out
- How to apply for admission at Knust – Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology
- Knust Courses And Grades 2021 – Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology Programme
- Business Administration Courses In KNUST
- Home Economics courses offered in KNUST
- Business Courses In KNUST
- Is D7 Accepted In KNUST – Admission Requirements For SHS Students
- General Arts Courses At KNUST
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- TTU Degree Courses Offered – Takoradi Technical University Bachelor Programmes
- Courses Offered In UCC – University Of Cape Coast.
- Courses Offered At Legon – University of Ghana – UG
- UDS Courses And Cut Off Points – University For Development Studies
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there is much more content we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.