The question – which polytechnic accept D7 in English – is fully answered below.
Truly, we can confirm that some Educational institutions accept D7 for admission in Ghana.
Obviously, English Language exams has been the bane of many students who write the wassce examination.
Sometimes, some frustrated students even wonder if they could secure admission to tertiary institutions without a pass in English.
Sincerely, you should know that that is not really possible. Thus, you need to get an admissible grade in English in order to gain admission to a university or polytechnic.
By the way, is D7 a pass in WASSCE. Now, find the answer to that question just below.
Is D7 Pass Or Fail In?
As a matter of fact, D7 is a pass grade in Wassce examination. Thus, when you get D7 in wassce, then you have actually passed that subject or paper.
However, the National Council For Tertiary Education – NCTE – in Ghana, by law, does not allow certain categories of universities in the country to accept D7 as an admission requirement.
In fact, some of the universities which do not accept D7 includes:
- University of Ghana – UG Legon
- University of Cape Coast – UCC
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – KNUST
- University for Development Studies – UDS, among others.
However, Technical Universities in Ghana accept D7 as admission requirement. Thus the following Technical Universities accept D7 for enrollmentment:
- Accra Technical University – ATU
- Cape Coast Technical University – CCTU
- Kumasi Technical University – KsTU
- Koforidua Technical University – KTU
- Tamale Technical University – TATU
- Ho Technical University – HTU
- Takoradi Technical University – TTU
- Sunyani Technical University – STU
Obviously, you must note that the technical universities listed above have their own specific admission requirements for specific programs.
Do Polytechnics Accept E8 and F9 In English?
Now, the next question is, do polytechnic admit students with E8 or F9 in English Language?
In fact, the answer to that question is very straight forward.
Unlike D7, technical universities or polytechnics do not accept E8 And F9 in Ghana.
If you thus get A1 in all other subjects, an E8 or F9 in English, you will not gain admission into a polytechnic.
Surely, I believe all question regarding Which Polytechnic Accept D7 In English is fully answered.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Does Legon Accept D7 grade – University of Ghana
- Is D7 accepted in UCC – University of Cape Coast
- Home Economics courses offered in KNUST
- Art Courses at KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- General Arts courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regard to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.