The question – which polytechnic accepts D7 in English – is fully answered below.
We can confirm that some Educational institutions accept D7 for admission in Ghana.
English Language exams have been the bane of many students who write the Wassce examination.
Sometimes, some frustrated students even wonder if they could secure admission to tertiary institutions without a pass in English.
Sincerely, that is not possible.
Thus, it would be best if you got an admissible English grade to gain admission to a university or polytechnic.
By the way, is D7 a pass in Wassce? Now, find the answer to that question just below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Is D7 Pass Or Fail In?
D7 is a Pass grade in the Wassce examination. Thus, when you get a D7 in Wassce, you have passed that subject or paper.
However, the National Council For Tertiary Education – NCTE – in Ghana, by law, does not allow certain categories of universities in the country to accept D7 as an admission requirement.
Here is the list of some of the Universities that do not accept D7:
- University of Ghana – UG Legon
- University of Cape Coast – UCC
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – (i.e. KNUST)
- University for Development Studies – UDS, among others.
However, Technical Universities in Ghana accept D7 as an admission requirement. Thus, the following Technical Universities accept D7 for enrollment:
- Accra Technical University – ATU
- Cape Coast Technical University – CCTU
- Kumasi Technical University – KsTU
- Koforidua Technical University – KTU
- Tamale Technical University – TATU
- Ho Technical University – HTU
- Takoradi Technical University – TTU
- Sunyani Technical University – STU
You must note that the technical universities listed above have their specific admission requirements for specific programs.
Do Polytechnics Accept E8 and F9 In English?
The next question is, do polytechnic admit students with E8 or F9 in English Language?
The answer to that question is very straightforward.
Just like D7, technical universities or polytechnics do not accept E8 And F9 in Ghana.
Therefore if you get A1 in all other subjects, an E8 or F9 in English, you will not gain admission into a polytechnic.
We are happy that we have answered all question regarding Which Polytechnic Accept D7 In English.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Does Legon Accept D7 grade – University of Ghana
- Is D7 accepted in UCC – University of Cape Coast
- Home Economics courses offered in KNUST
- Art Courses at KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- General Arts courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
We are happy that Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, remember to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.