We have compiled a checklist of business management objective type questions to suit the learning and preparation needs of everyone . Definitely, the content meets the need of both teachers and students setting exams questions or preparing for exam respectively.
One service that Educareguide offers is to help both students and teachers with a catalog of Business Management Objective Type Questions, for teaching, learning and business purposes.
If you are a student, and you want to find a list of business management questions and answers, then educareguide is here for you.
Truly, upon careful study of these practical business management questions and answers, you will would be equipped with all the necessary knowledge and technique to pass your business management and administration exams paper.
Now, let’s look at the benefits of our list of business management questions for business management and administration teachers, tutors and lecturers.
Business Management Questions And Answers For Teachers, Tutors And Lecturers
Secondly, our detailed list questions and answers in business management and administration helps teachers to get already made business management past questions to choose from, to sufficiently administer examination question to students and pupils.
Thus, you do not need to worry your head and spend time to look for business management exams questions to ask your students at the Senior High School or university.
Rather just bookmark our site, and there will always be an unlimited list and catalogue of management past questions you can choose from.
Business Management Questions And Answers For Businessmen And Business Women
If you are already managing a business, either as an owner or a CEO, you are not left out of our scope.
Certainly, we have a list of practical business situation problems and solutions for your benefit.
Thus just bookmark our site, and you will have a ready access to every answer for your business.
Also, you can contact with your specific business questions and would be glad to give you a tailored made solution for your enterprise or company.
Truly, the good news is that, this is a free consultancy at work here on our website. We have a team of seasoned business executives who are on standby, and willing to assist you every step of the way.
In addition to the above our business management exam questions and answers serves the needs of all business students across the globe.
Let’s find out some catalogue of business management questions and answers below.
Choose from among the following A, B, C and D, the one that best answers the questions.
1. Which of the following is not a management function?
2. A person who is engaged in the formation of a company is known as
- An Organiser
- An initiator
- A promoter
- A director
3. The right to give orders and power to exact obedience is referred to as
4. A person who engages another to represent him/her and act in his/her name is referred to as
- A broker
- A principal
- An Agent
- An auctioneer
5. The association of two or more persons for the purpose of carrying on any business for profit is a
- Co-operative society
- Limited liability partnership
- Public corporation
6. When an agent is restored to his formal position for any loss incurred in the line of his duty, the compensation package is referred to as:
7. Decentralization in organization refers to
- A type of committee made up of senior management personnel such as managing directors.
- Proper arrangement of offices to ensure free movement of employees.
- Disposal of authority and power to ensure effective utilization of an organization’s resources.
- The recommendation to management on affairs of government.
8. Flat organizations have few authority levels and tend to be centralized with
- Narrow span of control
- Wide span of control
- Long chains of command
- Proper delegation of authority
9. Which of the following involves the assignment of managers to their subordinates?
10. In everyday business activities, the supervisor who issue instructions as to what should be done, how it should be done and when it should be done is
11. The situation where a manager select one course of action from two or more alternative is known as
12. The process by which departments and branches are allowed to take decisions and implement them is
13. Shareholders are the owners of a
- Sole proprietorship
- Co-operative societies
- Limited liability partnership
14. The private limited liability company differs from a public limited liability company because
- It declares dividends to shareholders.
- It has a separate entity.
- The liabilities of shareholders are limited.
- It has limited number of shareholders.
More Business Management Questions And Answers
15. The introduction of a suggestion box in communication is an example of
- Upward communication
- Downward communication
- Horizontal communication
- Diagonal communication
16. The process of transferring information from the sender to the receiver in an organization is termed
17. Which of the following is not an element of control?
- Measuring of performance against standards
- The means of delegating authority
- Taking corrective measures to rectify deviations
- Setting standards of performance
18. The day-to-day running of the affairs of a limited liability company is the responsibility of
- Sales promotion
Use the following information to answer question 19.
- All partners may take part in the management of the firm.
- Interest must be paid on capital
- Profits or losses must be shared according to capital
- Any loan by a partner must attract 5% interest.
- No new partner must be admitted without the consent of all other partners.
19. Which of the above are true of a partnership agreement?
- I, II and IV only
- I and III only
- II, III and V only
- II, IV and V only
You Might As Well Have Interest In The Following:
- Business Management 2007 Past Questions and Answers
- 2006 Business Management Past Questions and Answers
- Business Management 2005 Past Questions and Answers
- 2004 Business Management Past Questions and Answers
- Business Management 2003 Past Questions and Answers
- 2002 Business Management Past Questions
- Business Management 2001 Past Questions
- 2000 Business Management Past Questions
- Business Management 1999 Past Questions
- 1998 Business Management Past Questions
- Business Management 1997 Past Questions
- 1996 Business Management Past Questions
- Business Management 1995 Questions
- 1994 Business Management Questions
- Business Management 1993 Past Questions
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others