The Management of Taraba State University, has made it very easy for the Students and Staff to use the TSU Elearning Moodle Login Portal.
Indeed, the TSU Elearning Portal platform is the Learning Management System put in place to ensure online teaching and learning at the university.
As a result, the TSU LMS aids lecturers at the university to offer online lectures to TSU Students at TSU.
Furthermore, it is very important for every Staff of TSU to know and be able to login to your TSU Portal, most especially teaching staff.
For this reason, it is very important for you to know how to:
- register your portal account.
- Login to your E-learning portal.
- successfully reset your password on the TSUE-learning login portal
In this regard, find out all the steps you need to perform the above activities using this guide.
Steps To Login To Your TSU E-Learning Portal
Now, how do log in to the TSU Moodle Login? In this regard, follow the steps below to login to your TSU E Learning Portal:
- First, click HERE to go to the TSU Elearning page.
- Second, select your course on enter the title of your course in the search field on the page
- Third, enter your TSU Login details to access the TUS E-learning page.
- Lastly, click on any E-learning materials to download or access live lectures.
Tasks You Can Perform In Your TSU E Learning Portal
As a matter of fact, Staff and students of TSU use this portal to to perform several academic tasks in the university.
For instance, here are some of the tasks you can do when you login to your TSU Online learning platform:
- Lecturers can upload e books onto the portal.
- Lecturers Administer Exam, tests and quiz
- Students can download learning materials online.
- Staff and students can have online lectures.
At this stage let’s find out how to reset your e-learning account password at TSU right below.
How To Reset Your TSU E- learning Password
Now, if you want to reset or change your login password, then follow the steps below to reset your TSU E learning account password.
- First, click HERE to go to the TSU password reset
- Secondly, enter your TSU Staff or Number, select your security question and enter the answer to the question in the first field provided on the page.
- Next, click on the “Confirm Account” button to reset your TSU password online.
- Certainly, you must make sure that your TSU Email is active before you start to reset your TSU login password.
- Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you TSU Elearning
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password to the TSU Online learning Portal Login.
- Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember.
Also, write and keep it in safe place for the future to login to the TSU Elearning portal.
Otherwise, you will not be able to login to the TSU Elearning Moodle Login Portal next time.
I believe you have received all the information and guidance on the TSU Elearning Moodle Login Portal.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- TSU Student Portal Login – Taraba State University
- AAUA Eportal Login Link – The Login Guide & Password Reset Page At Adekunle Ajasin University
- Mewar University Student Login Portal – How To Register, Login & Reset Your Password
- University of Cape Town Courses and Requirements
- University of Pretoria Courses and Requirements
- Arts Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
- University Courses for arts students
- Businesses Courses offered at UON – University of Nairobi – Kenya
- Arts Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Arts Courses at UCC- University of Cape Coast
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Home Economics Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Business Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others