The Management of the University of Lagos finds it necessary to use the Unilag Student Portal Login Page to send information to all students.
The Unilag portal is a modern platform designed for students of the University of Lagos.
Undoubtedly, the portal helps you to be able to perform some basic tasks for yourself.
For this reason, you need to know how to perform the following tasks.
- Register for your Unilag portal account.
- Login to your student portal
- How to reset your password on the Unilag student login portal
Thus, find out all the steps you need to perform the above activities using this guide.
University of Lagos Student Login Portal
All students of the University of Lagos have equal access to the University of Lagos portal login account platform.
Firstly, you may ask how can I log in to the portal. Certainly, the answer to that question is right here below.
After your admission into the university, Unilag allows you to register for your Unilag portal.
Also, you can check out the Unilag Dli student portal HERE, which is the portal service for distance learning students at the University of Lagos.
Likewise, the Unilag foundation student portal is also a login link for foundation students at Unilag.
Now, find out some essential information on the Unilag students portal login below.
Unilag Student Notice Board
Indeed, the unilag.edu.ng post utme is also available for you 24/7.
This significant Unilag online portal page is a modern IT platform innovated by the university.
Usually, the information you will find on the portal is for your specific needs.
Now, what are some of the information you can find in the portal?
For instance, the portal caters for information on your University of Lagos courses and fees.
In addition to the above, you can also perform the following tasks on the portal:
- Check your student details
- register online
- check your admission details on the Unilagadmission portal
- print a proof of registration
- Check the University of Lagos admission list
- change your contact information
Now, find the Unilag Student Login Portal Link just below.
Unilag Student Portal Login Link
The University of Lagos Students Portal Login Link is right here.
Now, click HERE to log in to the Unilag student Login Email.
Furthermore, click on the “Sign In” button with the Gmail symbol when you enter the page. After that, you will select your Gmail account to login into your portal.
Truly, Unilag is a very credible academic institution that creates a very well-coordinated relationship with students wherever you may be.
For this reason, the student portal link is vital to spread important information to students in Nigeria and elsewhere.
Again, the Unilag student portal offers you the opportunity to perform several functions regarding your status with the university.
For example, you can check your University of Lagos news by using the Unilag portal.
Unilag Microsoft Login
The Unilag Microsft Login Portal is the student login portal for Unilag Distance Learning Students.
Indeed, distance learning students at Unilag should log in to the portal using the following steps:
- First, click HERE to go to the Unilag Dli login page.
- Next, click on the “Login with Microsoft” button.
- Now, enter your Microsoft account login details to sign in to your Unilag account.
- If you are unsuccessful, make sure that your login details are correct and try again.
University Of Lagos Student Portal Registration
Use the following steps to register your student portal account:
- Click HERE and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now, Enter your Application No or UTME Registration No; Surname; and Date of Birth in the spaces provided on the page.
- Next, click on the “search” button and click on the “login” button below to log in.
If you’ve forgotten your password, then follow the steps just below to reset your Unilag student password.
How To Reset Your Unilag Account Password
If you want to reset or change your login password, click HERE to reset your Unilag student portal account.
- First of all, you must make sure that your Unilag Email is active before you start to reset your Unilag login password.
- Now, enter your Metric Number in the space provided, click on the “reset” button, and follow the steps.
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password to the Unilag Student Portal Login.
Notably, make sure that your login password is one that you can easily remember.
Alternatively, write and keep it in a safe place for the future when you log in to the Unilag student portal.
Otherwise, you will not be able to login to the Unilag Student Portal Login Page next time.
I believe you have received all the information and guidance on the Unilag Student Portal Login Page.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Redeemer’s University Result Portal
- Lautech Portal Login Page – Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology
- Laspotech Portal Login Page – Lagos State Polytechnic
- Redeemer University Portal Login
- Ogitech Online Lecture Platform
- Bingham University Student Portal
- Ogitech Portal Login Page – Ogun State Institute Of Technology
- Baze Student Portal Login Pages – Baze University Guides & Links
- Bingham E Learning Portal Login Page
- UMYU Student Portal Login Page – Umaru Musa Yar’adua University
- LASU Portal Student Login – Lagos State University Student Portal
- Moodle Login Covenant University Portal
- UI DLC Portal Login Page – University of Ibadan
- Mewar University Student Login Portal
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others