Surely, every North West University student must be aware of the banking details for payment of fees in 2021/2022 at NWU.
Indeed, the details below are very important irrespective of the category of students you fall in, be it:
- First, Undergraduate Student;
- Second, Postgraduate Student; or
- Next, Fresh students.
Furthermore, applicants seeking admission at the university will also use the account details below to pay for your application fees.
How To Pay NWU Fees
If you want to pay your NWU Fees, then make a bank transfer to the bank account details provided below.
Indeed, these are the NWU Banking Details For 2022:
- Bank Name: ABSA
- Branch Code: 632-005
- Account Name: NW University online registrations
- Account Number: 409-169-1369
- Reference: Online Study Application Number
Remember that, your Online Application Number was emailed to you when you create your application portal account.
Very importantly, you should NWU load and send the bank payment receipt to the same Email Address that sent you the NWU Online Application Number.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- NWU Application closing date for 2022 admission
- UCT Status Check Online 2021 – UCT Application Status Checker
- University Of Cape Town Prospectus 2022 Pdf Download
- UCT Oracle University of Cape Town Student Portal Login
- Is UFH Open For Applications 2022 – University of Fort Hare
- UCT Online High School
- University of Pretorial Student Login Portal
- List of University of Pretorial Postgraduate courses
- University of Pretoria Courses for arts students
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others