The Management of Pwani University provides the Pwani University Student Portal E Learning so as to offer assistance and provide relevant information to its students.
As a matter of fact, the Pwani University Student portal is the Management Information System – SIS designed to collect and keep academic information of students for the purpose of awarding them certificate eventually.
In this guide, you will learn about:
- how to login to the Pwani e learning student portal,
- how to use your student portal at pwani university, and
- how to reset your Pwani University elearning password in case you forget it?
Now let’s find the Pwani University students portal login below.
Pwani University E learning Portal
The Pwani E learning portal is the Learning Management System put in place by the university to facilitate online teaching and learning in the university.
Definitely, you can login to your Pawni Portal with these steps:
- First, click HERE to go to the Pwani University student Login page
- Second, enter your Pawni Admission Number and Password into the fields provided on the page;
- Lastly, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your Pawni student account.
Thus, lecturers use the Pwani Elearning portal to give online lectures to students wherever you will be located.
In addition to live lectures, the Pwani LMS platform has E learning materials such as E books and slides available for students to download and study offline.
As a matter of fact, the Www.pu.ac.ke e-learning portal login link is right below.
Now, how do I create my Pwani Student Account portal? Certainly, you will the Pwani account creation steps below.
Create Pawni Elearning Account
Let’s find out how to create your Pwani Elearning Portal Account.
Surely, the Pwani University E Learning Registration process is not difficult at all.
Indeed, the steps to create your Pwani University Online account are given right below.
After a successful admission into the university, Pwani University gives you a unique student Admission Number which is your student number.
Thus, you will use this Admission Number to register for pwani university e learning portal. Now click HERE to begin the registration process.
Truly, please remember that you will enter your Admission Number, and preferred password during the registration process.
Very importantly, remember to use a password that is very strong which others cannot easily guess.
After successfully registering for the student portal, you can now use your Admission Number and password to login to the portal.
Pwani University Latest News In Your Portal
Now you will be able to find some of these information from your pawni portal platform:
- Your personal student Details
- Examination Results
- Pwani University Newsletters
- The pwani university student portal exam results
- Pwani University admission letter downloads
- The Pwani University desktop
- Pwani University admission letters download
- The Pwani University Student Notice board
Specifically, you can use the www.pu.ac.ke results link to check your exam result at Pwani.
Reset Your Login Password At Pawni
Now, how do I reset my Pwani University e-learning password in case I forget it?
Indeed, if you forget your password, you have to use the Pwani University site to reset your password.
Now, if you have lost or cannot remember your Pawni password, then follow these steps to reset it:
- First, click HERE to go to the password reset page of Pwani University.
- Secondly, you Pwani University make sure that your Pwani University Email is active before you start to reset your Pwani Student portal login password.
- Thirdly, when you enter your Admission Number and select “Send password reset link” button, a password reset link is sent to your email.
- Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you Pwani University student password.
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password subsequently.
Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep it in safe place for the future.
Otherwise, you will not be able to use the pwani e-learning portal login.
I believe all your confusion surrounding the Pwani University Student Portal E Learning login is resolved.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Mesano University E-learning Student Portal Login Page
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- UCT Oracle Peoplesoft Sign-in – Full Guide On University Of Cape Town Student Portal Login
- Clickup UP Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Pretoria Online Platform
- Moi University Student Portal Login
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- Business courses at Moi University
- Business courses at UON – University of Nairobi
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.