The Management of Cape Peninsula University of Technology has made it very easy for you to use the CPUT Blackboard Login Portal.
The CPUT Online resource is a modern platform designed for students of Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Certainly the portal helps you to be able to perform some basic tasks for yourself whether you a student or staff of the university.
For this reason, it is absolutely important for you to know how to:
- First, create your CPUT Student portal account.
- Second, sign in to your CPUT portal login platform; and
- Third, successfully reset your password on the CPUT student login portal.
Thus, find out how to perform all of these tasks using the steps explained below.
CPUT Student Email Account
Definitely, all students of Cape Peninsula University of Technology have equal access to the CPUT student accounts platform.
First of all,
- how can I login to the cput blackboard student email account;
- how do I use the CPUT student portal; and
- how do I reset my CPUT student password in case I forget it?
After your admission into the university, the university allows you to register for your CPUT portal. In order to do so, you must first create your CPUT Email Address.
Advisedly, it is always better to create a special email address with which you will receive all correspondents from Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Thus, this will become special purpose email account for all your educational matters at CPUT.
Now, find out how you can create you CPUT students portal login account right below.
Create CPUT Login Account
Indeed, it is very easy to create your Account at CPUT or perform CPUT Blackboard Registration.
Thus, follow steps to register for CPUT student portal.
- First, click HERE to the cput account registration page.
- Second enter the necessary details in the fields provided on the page.
- Third, click on the “Get My PIN Now” button below the page.
- Lastly, Submit the your information, verify your details and activate your account.
- Now, you can login to your cput student account with you PIN and student number.
CPUT Blackboard Login Page
As a matter of fact, the cput blackboard is a platform for students and lecturers at Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Also, the CPUT LMS is available to every student of Cape Peninsula University of Technology wherever you are located.
Indeed, all you need to have is computer of a smart phone that is connected to the internet to be able to use the login cput blackboard page.
If you want to login to the online lecture platform at Cape Peninsula University of Technology, then click on the link below as it applies to you:
- First, CPUT blackboard login portal for students
- Second, CPUT blackboard login portal for Lecturers
- Third, CPUT blackboard login portal for external users.
CPUT SOS Login Page
As a matter of fact, the Student Online Service helps you to perform the following tasks:
- register online
- check the subjects that you are registered for
- print a proof of registration
- view your progress marks
- change your contact information
- check and pay your fees online.
Now follow these steps to log in to your CPUT Student Online Services:
- First, click HERE to go to the login page of cput SOS.
- Secondly, enter your CPUT Student Number and PIN in the fields provided on the page.
- Thirdly, click on the “Login” button below to sign in to your CPUT Portal.
Also, register for your CPUT SOS account HERE. After you load the page, enter your student details in the spaces provided on the right side bar.
Now, find the CPUT Blackboard password reset link just below.
CPUT SOS Password Reset
Now, how do I reset my CPUT student email or change it.
Indeed, if you want to reset or change your login password, then click HERE to reset your CPUT student portal account.
- First of all, you must make sure that your CPUT Email is active before you start to reset your CPUT login password.
- Secondly, when you enter the student number you used to register click on the “Reset Password” button, a password reset link is sent to your email.
- Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you CPUT student password.
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password to the cput student online service subsequently.
Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep it in safe place for the future when you login to the CPUT student portal.
Otherwise, you will not be able to login to the CPUT Blackboard Login Portal next time.
I believe you have received all the information and guidance on the CPUT Blackboard Login Portal.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- University of Pretorial Student Login Portal
- List of University of Pretorial Postgraduate courses
- UCT Oracle University of Cape Town Student Portal Login
- University of Pretoria Courses for arts students
- NWU Login VSS-AAA Portal – North West University Online Page
- UFH Student Online Portal Login
- MyUnisa Online Login Portal Student – University of South Africa
- Wits Self Service Portal – My Wits Sakai Login Page
- UKZN Student Portal Login – University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Stellenbosch University Login Portal
- Check UFH Application Status 2021 – University Of Fort Hare
- University of Fort Hare Online Application Process
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others