The meaning of organisational structure is a repeated examination question by WAEC.
In addition to that, it is a topic researched by many people, especially students (including those writing WASSCE). A contract is a legally enforceable agreement.
Furthermore, WAEC has asked questions on this sub-topic many times in the Business Management WASSCE examination. Therefore, educareguide is here to assist you in to fully understand this topic very well.
Now let’s look at the meaning of organisational structure below:
Organisational structure is the framework in which an organisation is designed, resources allocated, and responsibilities assigned of groups and individuals to carry out a specific assignment.
Furthermore, is the framework within which an organization’s activities are carried out.
It groups together the tasks required to fulfill the objectives of the organization and allocate them to suitable individuals or groups and give them the authority required to perform the allocated functions.
The other ways that question “What is organization structure?” could be asked are:
- What is organization structure?
- What is the meaning of organisational structure?
- Define the term “an organisational structure”. Etc.
Furthermore, the sub-topic is an integral part of the Business Management for Senior High School Students across the West African sub-region.
In detail, these countries include Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Liberia.
To conclude, educareguide will say that the meaning of organizational structure must be learned well.
As a student, you must know that there is a clear difference between organizational chart and organizational structure, though the two are closely related for more information of their differences and similarities.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Qualities Of Money
- Problems Of Developing Countries – The Major Challenges Confronting Less Developed Nations
- Elements of a Valid Contract
- Meaning of Consideration
- Functions Of Commercial Banks
- Importance of Planning
- The Meaning Of Law Of Contract
- What is the difference between a “Contract” and a “Promise”?
- Classification of Contract
- Ways To Control Money Supply In An Economy
- Monetary Policy And Central Banking – Find Out The Roles That Your Central Bank Play To Boost The Cash Flow Of Your Business
- Features of a Private Limited Liability Company
- Sources Of Business Finance Available To Private Limited Liability Company
- Bill Of Exchange as a Negotiable Instrument
- Parties To A Bill Of Exchange In Kenya
- Techniques In Time Management In Ireland
- What Is A Brand And Its Benefits In The UK
- The Trade Unions Congress Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regard to your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.