Usually, prospective students want to know whether UCC Distance Forms are out for the 2023 academic year. Purposefully it is for that reason that we have put together this piece of guide for you.
Certainly, Educareguide can assure you that it will give you every detail you need when the University of Cape Coast issues admission forms to distance learning applicants.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Is UCC Distance Form Out For 2023
Now, Is UCC Form 2023 2023 Out? As a result of the shift in the academic calendar, the university commences the 2023 academic year in March 2023.
Indeed, if you check the UCC distance forms deadline date below, you will realize that the closing date for applying for admission at the University of Cape Coast for the 2023 academic year is due.
However, you can get the UCC Distance Online application voucher from any designated outlets listed below whenever they issue them.
Also, you will find detailed information on how much the UCC distance learning Forms cost and how you can apply online for UCC admission.
Indeed, we have explained all of these issues below.
Where Will I Get UCC Distance Forms To Buy?
The University of Cape Coast sells online application vouchers at various accredited points in Ghana. Therefore, you can buy the Online Application vouchers of UCC from the places listed below:
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH only)
- All Regional and Major District Offices of Ghana Post – (Mode of payment – CASH only)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – only CASH only)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – only CASH only)
- GCB Bank (Mode of Payment-only CASH only)
- ADB Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH only)
- GT Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASHonly
- CBG Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH only)
- ZENITH Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH only)
- PRUDENTIAL Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH only)
- REPUBLIC Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH only)
- ARP Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH only)
- All UCC Distance Learning Offices across Ghana
We will update you on other outfits or avenues to get UCC application forms as they come on board.
How Much Does UCC Distance Forms Cost?
Indeed, the following are the details of the price of UCC forms:
- Direct Applicants applying for diploma programmes GHC220;
- Direct applicants for degree programmes GHC220;
- Mature applicants for diploma program GHC220; and
- Mature applicants for degree programme GHC220;
Furthermore, it is essential to note that international applicants or Ghanaians applying from abroad can buy their application forms online using Visa Cards or Mastercards.
Closing Date For Sale Of UCC Distance Learning Forms?
Therefore, the Deadline for the sale of UCC forms in 2023 is as follows:
- Direct Applicants applying for diploma programmes: 31st October 2023;
- Direct applicants for degree programmes: 31st October 2023;
- Mature applicants for diploma program: 30th September 2023; and
- Mature applicants for degree programme: 30th September 2023.
Deadline For Submitting UCC Distance Forms
Furthermore, the closing date for submission of UCC distance Learning application forms is as follows:
- Direct Applicants applying for diploma programmes 5th November 2023;
- Direct applicants for degree programmes 5th November 2023;
- Mature applicants for diploma program 8th October 2023; and
- Mature applicants for degree programme 8th October 2023.
Can I Still Apply For UCC Distance Course?
From the above, you realize that you can still buy your UCC distance learning forms at any distance learning study center across the country.
Also, you can buy the forms from any of the places and banks listed above.
Remember that the UCC distance learning mode of learning is Non-Residential.
For this reason, you will have to attend lectures from your residence every weekend.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Is UCC 2023 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School.
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you’ve been admitted to the University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2023 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you regarding your subject of concern. Also, many other contents are available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.