Indeed, applicants have options of ICT Course At STU they can study at the Sunyani Technical University.
For this reason, applicants who possess the necessary qualifications can always apply to read these ICT programs at STU.
We will determine which type of ICT courses you can study at the Sunyani Technical University.
We will also look at the entry requirements.
Now check out all these details from the information below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does STU offer ICT As A Degree Program?
We continuously explore the many courses that STU offers undergraduate students at the University.
Assuredly, I can say that the University keeps improving and expanding the number of course offerings to students.
In light of this, we searched and found out that the University runs the following degree courses in ICT for students.
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
Now find out the study duration for these ICT courses from the details right below.
Study Duration For ICT Courses at STU
So how many years does it take to study ICT at STU?
The study duration for all the STU programs in STU is four years for WASSCE/SSSCE graduates.
Admission Requirement to Study ICT at STU.
In addition to the general requirement, applicants must also satisfy the Faculty’s requirement for the programme of study.
Wassce Applicants, ICT Course At STU
- Core Mathematics (A1-C6)
- English Language (A1-C6)
- Integrated Science (A1-C6)
SSSCE Applicants, ICT Course At STU
- Core Mathematics (A1-D5)
- English Language (A1-D5)
- Integrated Science (A1-D5)
Applicants must also pass three elective subjects relevant to the programme.
GCE Applicants, ICT Course At STU
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements.
Ordinary Level (‘O’ Level): attain a pass in 5 subjects, including English language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science.
Advanced Level (A-Level): obtain passes in three subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
HND And Other Qualifications
1) ACCA, CIMA, and ICA holders must pass at least seven subjects.
2) Holders of HND accountancy certificates must possess at least two years of working experience.
3) Holders of a professional Diploma in Computerized Accounting must obtain credit or better in Mathematics and English or an equivalent Diploma from a recognized Institution
4) The school shall interview applicants holding First Degree accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana (NAB)
Mature Applicants, Requirements
- Be 25 years of age and should provide proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate document of proof of age.
- Pass entry exams and interviews conducted by the University
- Should have relevant working experience in the ICT field.
What is the cut-off points for ICT at STU?
Almost every academic institution sets a cut off point for all its programs.
Notably, the general cut-off point for ICT at STU is 36.
Though, the University reserves the right to change it at any time.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- TTU Admission Requirements Degree Courses At Takoradi Technical University
- Is TTU Forms Out, Takoradi Technical University Admission Forms
- Does TTU Accept D7
- TTU Degree Courses Offered – Takoradi Technical University
- When Will TTU Reopen 2021/2022
- TTU Student Portal Login – Link To Online Platform At Takoradi Technical University
- When Is UCC Reopening 2021/2022 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus, proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.