Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration offer the following checklist of courses to GIMPA students for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Truly, the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration is a highly reputable tertiary institution serving Ghana and and rest of the West African Sub-region.
Now, the aim of GIMPA is to train the human resource needs for management and public administration portfolios in Africa.
Thus, many Ghanaians and international students alike desire to enroll in such a reputable tertiary educational institution.
Normally, many matured students or the aged prefer to acquire degrees and other qualifications at GIMPA.
Thus, Ghanaian politicians and people in public management position usually upgrade their knowledge at GIMPA to excel on their jobs.
List of Courses For Students At GIMPA
Truly, you may qualify to read the following Programme in GIMPA. Now, What courses does Gimpa offer?
Definitely, educareguide has listed the all the first degree programs, second degree programs, and Phd programs that you can read at GIMPA.
Furthermore, we have provided you with all the GIMPA admission requirements into various courses in the institution.
Now checkout the list of courses offered at GIMPA below:
Definitely, both regular students and gimpa mature student courses have multiples of programmes to choose from at Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that you should obtain the right grades and aggregate to gain admission to GIMPA.
Gimpa Courses And Cut Off Points
The following Undergraduate Course are offered At GIMPA with their corresponding cut off points. Definitely, these gimpa cut off points helps you to evaluate your result before even buy GIMPA admission form.
Indeed, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration enrolls students for the following GIMPA first degree programs.
- Accounting and Finance 12
- Accounting Programme 13
- Finance Programme 15
- Business Management 14
- Business Administration Programme 15
- Human Resource Management Programme 17
- Marketing Programme 16
- Tourism and Hospitality Management* 18
- Management Science 18
- Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management 19
- Project Management 17
Now, check some Masters degree programs at GIMPA below.
Admissions Into Gimpa Masters Programmes
Indeed, the following Graduate Courses At GIMPA are available as well to students.
Also, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration enrolls students for the following Masters Degree. Indeed, here are the Masters Degree Programme At GIMPA.
- Master of Accounting and Finance
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Quality Management
- Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM)
- Master of Project Management (MPM)
- Master of Natural Resource Accounting
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Master of Research in Business Administration (MRes)
Now, check some Phd. programs at GIMPA below.
PhD Courses At GIMPA
Furthermore, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration offers the following Doctor of Philosophy Programs At GIMPA.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (PhD)
- Doctor of Management ( DMGT)
Again, check some certificate and diploma courses programs at GIMPA below.
Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma Courses At GIMPA
Apart from the above courses, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration offers the following Programs At GIMPA.
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) and
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
As can be seen from the above, it shows that applicants have multiples of programmes to choose from at GIMPA.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that you should obtain the right qualification to apply for admission at GIMPA.
Surely, I believe that, educareguide has done justice to all your concerns as far as Courses GIMPA Offer 2021 is concern.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others