The Management of University of Cape Coast allow you to pay a certain percentage of your fees, before they can register for the semester at UCC. Thus, you can find the details of this arrangement below.
The question that borders the mind of many students of the University Of Cape Coast (Both Current and Prospective), has been the minimum UCC Percentage Of Fee they should pay, before the can proceed with their registration.
Surely, never worry because we are going to answer this question perfectly for you. Let’s look at some brief background information that you must have.
The University Of Cape Coast – UCC understands that, not every student will have the financial capacity to pay his/her fees in full. For this reason, the institution has put in place an arrangement for students to pay their fees by installments (i.e. bit by bits).
Furthermore, this arrangement has reduced the financial burden on many students, who but for this intervention, will defer their programmes or courses.
Now, the question is, how much of the University Of Cape Coast fees percentage should I pay before I can register? Educareguide has provided the answer below.
The Percentage of Fees You Should Pay Before You Can Register
Percentage Of Fees For Ghanaian Students
For Ghanaian Students, you should pay a minimum of 60% of UCC Percentage Of Fee for your Academic Registration, before your can register for the first semester courses.
Also, for Ghanaian residential students, you must pay a minimum of 50% of your Residential Registration Fees before you can enjoy the university’s residential facilities.
Percentage Of Fees For International Students
For international Students, you should pay a minimum of 50% of UCC Percentage Of Fee your Academic Registration fees, before your can register for the first semester courses.
Also, for international residential students, you must pay a minimum of 50% of your Residential Registration Fees before you can enjoy the university’s residential facilities.
When Should The Rest Of The Fees Be Paid?
You can proceed to pay for the rest of the fees by a reasonable installment amount throughout the first semester. However, you must make sure that you you finish the final payment of your fees before the start of the the second semester.
This is important for you to have access and register for the second semester. If you do not pay your fees in full by the commencement of the second semester, the registration portal will not open for you to register your second semester courses. The summary of fees and percentage have been given below.
Part Payment Fees Structure Of University Of Cape Coast – UCC.
The Percentage Of Fee To Pay has been summarized below:
Important Things To Note
Pleas take note of the following information regarding the payment of your fees. Thus, Before you pay the Percentage Of Fee To Pay, at least you must know the following:
- Do not deposit a cheque at any bank for payment of your fees. Therefore, all fees paid at the bank should be made with physical cash.
- Also, students can also pay their fees through electronic payment platformsthat are accepted by the university. Please, contact the university to find out
- Furthermore, International Students can also use Visa Card and MasterCard for their payment.
- Fourthly, all cheque payments should be made only at University Of Cape CoastCash Office.
- Finally, fees can be paid at all GCBbank branches and branches of ADB Bank
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Student Login Portal – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Cape Coast-Legon?
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.