Indeed, Educareguide considers it very important to inform students about nursing courses in Ghana and which Schools, Colleges and Universities offer them. Thus checkout out a full guide on nursing below.
As a matter of fact, nursing is a very popular tertiary program in Ghana.
Of course, its popularity is understandable because, the program provides some kind of readily available job for graduates.
For this reason, as a high school graduate, you may fancy your chance to read a nursing program at the tertiary level.
Certainly, in this article, will answer all the salient questions about nursing courses in university, schools and colleges.
Now check out the complete list of nursing courses in Ghana below.
List of Nursing Courses In Ghana
Here is the the full list of nursing courses and the institutions which offer them in Ghana:
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing – UG Legon – University of Ghana
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery – UG Legon – University of Ghana
- Bachelor of Nursing – UCC – University of Cape Coast
- BSc Nursing – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Diploma in nursing – Kintampo College of Health and Well-Being
- Diploma in nursing – Cape Coast Nursing and Midwifery Training College
Certainly, we will update the above list as new information comes in from various tertiary institutions in the country.
Now, “can a visual art student apply for nursing”. Check out the answer below.
Can A Visual Art Student Apply For Nursing
Indeed, every university or college has its specific admission requirement.
As matter of fact, visual arts students can apply for Nursing course in university or college.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that, you need to possess the quality grades expected from you to gain admission a the university.
Factually speaking, University of Ghana admits visual arts students to read nursing.
Also, In UCC as well, visual arts students can study nursing if you posses the requisite grades and aggregates.
Just bookmark and subscribe to Educareguide and we will update you on admission opportunities for visual arts students in various schools, universities and colleges.
Finally, you will find other articles relating to Nursing Courses In Ghana below.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Complete List of nursing training college in Ghana
- Is UCC 2021/2022 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you’ve been admitted at University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us. Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.