How to access your UG Email is made possible by the University of Ghana UG Sakai platform. As a result, check out all the steps you need to access and reset your Sakai Email Account below.
Now, the purpose of the ug sakai – legon is to bring teaching and learning activities to the door step of every student and lecturer in University of Ghana.
In fact, the system has been around for some time now.
However, it became very popular during the covid-19 pandemic period. .
Actually, it is very refreshing that universities have opened once again for academic work in 2021.
Nevertheless, covid19 is still in Ghana, and the virus behaves will determine the next line of action for government and university authorities.
Thus, the University of Ghana UG Sakai is the default lecture tool for lecturers to engage students at home.
Before we look at how to use the UG Sakai, let’s look at the UG MIS web.
How To Re-activate Your UG Sakai Email
Now, in case you you cant access your UG Sakai email account, then you need to follow the stpes below:
- Make sure that the phone number you used to open your email account is still active
- Put the SIM with the phone number in to a phone.
- Go to login page of the email you used to open the account.
- Click on forget password.
- Immediately, a re-activation code would be sent to your phone number.
- Just enter the code into the email page opened and send it.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
Indeed, you can now access your UG Sakai email account by entering your email address and your new password.
How Do I Reset My UG Email Password?
Indeed, if you forget your password, you have to use the University of Ghana UG Sakai page site to reset your password.
Now, if you have lost or cannot remember your password, then click HERE to reset your TUM student portal account.
First of all, you must make sure that your UG Sakai Email is active before you start to reset your Legon student portal login password.
Secondly, when you enter your email and click on “Send password”, a password reset link is sent to your email.
Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you UG student password.
Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password subsequently.
Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep it in safe place for the future.
I believe all your confusion surrounding the University of Ghana e-learning student portal login is resolved.
The Following Will Also Interest You:
- University of Ghana Student Login Portal
- UCC Student Login Portal – University of Cape Coast
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.